Calling ALL MOVEMENT PRACTITIONERS!
Clientele just waiting for your class! right across the street at The Junction at Iron Horse!
If you are a movement practitioner, be it dance or fitness and looking for space to rent,
our beautiful personal training facility is now available for space rental. Our space is ideal for indoor and outdoor classes on our large covered, highly visible front training area. located across the street from a two large new University student living area. Potential clients just waiting to take your class)
Being located in the vibrant downtown area on 4th and 9th also provides ample opportunities for your art to be seen! Busy area with lots of foot traffic. The studio has lofted ceilings, scenic windows, natural light, large parking lot fully gated and is accessible by public transit.
Designated parking for all teachers!
Individual Event: $25/hr
If you want your event posted on our website & included in a newsletter: $25 additional fee
- We do not provide chairs or tables
- You must include set-up & takedown time in your event request
Weekly Class Rental: $25/hr with 1.5 hr minimums
- Includes a post on our website and listing on our real-time calendar if you provide emailed flyer or photo + description.
1 Hour Session
1.5 Hour Session
2 Hour Session
|2000 sq ft||
|Call for more info.||Call for more info.|
With plenty of open usable floor space for to high-energy atmosphere such as:
• Dance / World Dance / Belly Dancing
• AcroYoga/ Silks
• Martial Arts
• Primal Movement
• Parkour / FeeRunning
• Zero Gravity Yoga
• World Dance
• Circus Arts
Standard Setup of Services and Space Amenities Included in Studio Rental
- Clean and tidy studio space
- Music systems that are CD/MP3 Player ready
- Mirrors that run the full length of studio
- Marley or hardwood sprung flooring w/ portable ballet barres
- Parking for clients- first come, first served
- One MOVEMENTN CULTURE associate to oversee space and answer any questions first few times of use.
We do not guarantee attendance nor do we offer guaranteed promotion of your events. This is a space for artists & teachers to share their craft, build their own following, & potentially earn a growing income by increasing your own class attendance.
Movement Culture reserves the right to accept applicants on an as-needed basis. We are looking forward to working with you!
The above rates apply to studio rental for small groups and classes only. Larger events have a different cost structure.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (520)603-8043 for more information, to inquire about available times or with any other questions you may have!
Excellent Location Downtown Off 4th Ave On 9th Street & 3rd Ave!